Optimization Online is a repository of Eprints about optimization and related topics.
Submissions to Optimization Online are moderated by a team of volunteer coordinators. Coordinators check submissions for correctness of author-title-link information, but make no claim about quality or correctness of the reports.
Subscribe to the Optimization Online monthly digest. You will receive an email message at the end of each month, with titles of and links to the reports submitted during that month.
- The complexity of branch-and-price algorithms for the capacitated vehicle routing problem with stochastic demands
Published 2022/09/29 by Ricardo Fukasawa
- Sparse PCA With Multiple Components
Published 2022/09/29 by Ryan Cory-Wright, Jean Pauphilet
- Fixed-Point Automatic Differentiation of Forward–Backward Splitting Algorithms for Partly Smooth Functions
Published 2022/09/29 by sheheryarm9, Peter Ochs
- On the strength of recursive McCormick relaxations for binary polynomial optimization
Published 2022/09/26 by Aida Khajavirad
- Using Neural Networks to Guide Data-Driven Operational Decisions
Published 2022/09/25 by Ningyuan Chen, Saman Lagzi
- Shape-Changing Trust-Region Methods Using Multipoint Symmetric Secant Matrices
Published 2022/09/24 by Johannes Brust, Jennifer B. Erway, Roummel F. Marcia
- On polynomial time solvability of combinatorial Markov random fields
Published 2022/09/24 by Shaoning Han, Andrés Gómez, Jong-Shi Pang
- A Machine Learning Approach to Solving Large Bilevel and Stochastic Programs: Application to Cycling Network Design
Published 2022/09/23 by linbo
- Optimized convergence of stochastic gradient descent by weighted averaging
Published 2022/09/23 by Melinda Hagedorn, Florian Jarre
- A Jacobi-type Newton method for Nash equilibrium problems with descent guarantees
Published 2022/09/22 by Oliver Kolossoski, Gabriel Haeser, Luís Felipe Bueno