Optimization Online is a repository of Eprints about optimization and related topics. It facilitates quick dissemination of new research of interest to the optimization community. This service is free.
Optimization Online submissions are electronically handled by a team of volunteer coordinators.
- Andreas Wächter (Northwestern University)
Deputy Principal Coordinator
- Stephen Wright (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Ralf Borndœrfer
- Frank E. Curtis
- William E. Hart
- Tito Homem-de-Mello
- Christian Kirches
- Anton J. Kleywegt
- Guanghui Lan
- Leo Liberti
- Jeff Linderoth
- Todd S. Munson
- Gabor Pataki
- Daniel P. Robinson
- James Saunderson
- Thomas Surowiec
- Stephen Wright
- Andreas Wächter
- Yiling Zhang
- Optimization Online was conceived in 2000 by Jean-Pierre Goux, Sanjay Mehrotra, and Steve Wright as an initiative of the Optimization Technology Center at Argonne and Northwestern.
- Jean-Pierre Goux was chiefly responsible for the initial site design and development.
- Graphics and design were contributed by Jill Archer in 2007. Andrew Goldberg did some technical development of the site in 2007.
- Steve Wright maintained the site as lead moderator, and mailed the monthly digests from 2000-2021.
- Andreas Wächter is the current lead moderator.
Optimization Online is hosted on the servers within the Discovery Building.